This Friday, March 14th we will be skipping rope all day as a school to raise funds for the Heart and Stroke Foundation. The great thing about this event besides being FUN is that it teaches kids about the benefits of being active and eating healthy. It teaches them how to have a healthy heart!
– This year we are encouraging students to collect pledges online therefore reducing our environmental footprint handing out all of those pledge forms.
– This year we will be sending home only one pledge form per family – in the hopes of sending zero home next year!
– If you do not use this pledge form we are asking that they be sent back to school, again so we can lessen our environmental impact by letting another school use the forms we are not.
– Students can fundraise online where they will get a FREE $5 kick start just for signing up!
– We will be collecting pledges until the week after Spring Break, until April 4th.
On March 14th, we hope that all kids and adults can wear RED to celebrate healthy hearts! Thanks for helping us raise funds for this important foundation.