Registered for the NEW Fun Lunch System?
FUN LUNCH 2014 – 2015
As we get ready for another exciting year at school, it is also time to get the “NEW’ Fun Lunch ordering system up and running. We will be doing online ordering for all orders so as to ensure accuracy with the orders and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible.
Here’s how to get started…
- Go to lmcs.hotlunches.net
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code LMHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Langley Meadows Community School
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
The online program only accepts fun lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com).
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
Cash or Cheque:
Hard copy order forms can be found in the office in the Fun Lunch mail box.
Cash or Cheque Payments along with a hard copy order form can be returned to your child’s teacher.
The fun lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning, as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering fun lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your fun lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
Langleymeadowspac (at) gmail (dot) com for concerns, comments, assistance, and questions.
Posted on October 24, 2014, in Fun Lunch, General, What's Happening? and tagged Fun Lunch, Hot Lunch, Langley Meadows Community School, Langley Meadows Elementary School, LMCS. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.