This Week Nov 23rd – Nov 27th
- KIDS HELPING KIDS CLOTHING DRIVE
Deliver gently used clothing to the school foyer and support our local Firefighters with their “Healthy Snack Program” (with which they contribute to our school.) Clean closets, healthy kids… that’s a win-win!
Tuesday, NOVEMBER 24th
- COLLABORATION DAY – early dismissal 1:25pm Mark Landry returns to discuss self-regulation with staff (“Zones of Regulation”)
- NEUFELD FARMS ORDERING CLOSES – order online with Fun Lunch system or return paper order to school
Did you notice? New this year: gluten free options from Wendell’s!
Thursday, NOVEMBER 26th
- DEC/JAN FUN LUNCH ORDERS – ordering closes today…
Having issues ordering online? A Fun Lunch committee representative will be assisting with online orders on 8:45 – 9:30 am in the library
Friday, NOVEMBER 27th
- SPIRIT DAY – Moustache Day
- KIDS HELPING KIDS CLOTHING DRIVE ENDS – Thank you to all who have contributed!
- LMCA BOOK CLUB FOR ADULTS – Meets the last Friday of the month in the library, 6pm. FREE to join!
Thursday, DECEMBER 10th
- CHRISTMAS CONCERT – Ticket information came home on Friday
Saturday, DECEMBER 12th
- Annual LMCA Santa Breakfast – 8:15am-10:30am Correction: $4/pp and $12/per family
MS. JAGGI’S LATEST BLOG POST:
LMCA SPONSORED DROP IN GYM TIME:
Come in for some before school fun! Classes will be led by Mrs Forbes and Mrs Erickson. Cost $1 per drop in
MONDAYS 8:10am–8:40… open to grades 4 & 5
TUESDAYS 8:10am–8:40… open to grades 1–3
WEDNESDAYS 8:10am–8:40… open to grades 4 & 5
Are you getting ready for the Holidays?
How about those friends and family gatherings that happen this time of year?
Maybe you do not have the time to bake and cook.
Take a look at the forms attached.
There are great ideas to assist with any culinary event that you might be planning or maybe you just want those fresh baked cookies!
Deadline for ordering is: Tuesday, November 24th, 2015
Order Pick Up: Friday, December 4th, 2015- 4:30pm @ the school. This is the only date and time for pickup.
How to Order:
Paper Order Form – sent home and/or available in the LMCS office
Payment – by cash or cheque made out to LMCS PAC.
**Please send order and payment back to the school with your child or drop off order and payment at the LMCS office**
Online Ordering – at www.lmcs.hotlunches.net
Payment – by cash, cheque, or credit card through Paypal
Additional school activities, sports equipment, special events, and computer/technology equipment would not be possible without the support of families, friends and many community businesses and organizations that graciously support our fundraising efforts.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on November 22, 2015, in E-News Weekly Update and tagged Langley elementary schools, Langley Meadows Community Association, Langley Meadows Community School, Langley Meadows Elementary School, Langley Meadows PAC, LMCA, LMCS, PAC, Parent Advisory Committee. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.